Are you tired of weak plots, absent moderators and games without direction?
Are you tired of games degenerating into sheer fluff, or suffering from the “Everyone Is Gay at Hogwarts” syndrome?
Are you tired of ‘canon’ characters being utterly unrecognizable?
Are you tired of weak writing skills, rampant ‘one liners’ and third-grade grammar?
Are you tired of games that are so rigid with canon they stifle all creativity?
If you answered “YES!” to any of these questions, then come have a look at fiery_inception!
- Canon through HBP, game started March 1, 2006.
- Game is set in 2000, begins the day after Voldemort's defeat
- Age 18 and up, only
- Adult content permitted, slash and het, within reason, see rules
- Original characters permitted, within very stringent guidelines, see rules. Currently looking for one or two ‘good’ OC werewolves to be allied with Remus Lupin.
- Rich admin-driven plot environment with plenty of individual character sub-plots.
- Please Note: The Admin team for this game consists of six individuals ranging in age from 18 to nearly 40, most of whom have played together for nearly two years. This is not a fly-by-night, quick to die game! Apply with confidence!
Banner by broken_harry
"In ashes of despaire, though burnt, shall make thee live." --Sir Philip Sidney, Arcadia
The war raged for nearly three years. Sometimes Death Eaters had the upper hand, sometimes the Order of the Phoenix did. Through it all, the Ministry tried to appear competent, efficient, and knowledgeable—mostly ineffectually.
As in any war, countless people died, and as is often the case, the vast majority of these were innocent bystanders, caught in crossfire or used as tools. No one knew whom to trust. Chaos reigned.
Every war must have an end, and this was no different. In an epic battle, culminating in fiery explosions and structural damage to Hogwarts itself, Voldemort was vanquished at last, his Horcruxes destroyed. Dark Marks did not simply fade, but vanished completely. He was gone.
Yet, the Ministry is still politically corrupt and inept. Pureblood supremacists still hold much clout in the form of financial leverage and power. Minerva McGonagall wishes to rebuild Hogwarts without undue influence from either of those factions, with bold new plans for combating life-long prejudices among the students.
Less than twenty-four hours after Voldemort's demise, and already lines have been drawn in the sand, showing the war might be over, but prejudice and strife are still rampant, hindering the ability of the Wizarding World to rebuild and be united.
"Sometimes . . . the end is the easy part. It's where you go from there that really matters. The choice is yours. . . where are you heading?"
- Game Rules
- Basic Roleplaying tips, hints, do's and don'ts
- Administration Team Contact Information: email@example.com
We’re especially looking for MWPP-age contemporaries like Kingsley Shacklebolt, Hestia Jones, Alastor Moody, Bill and Arthur Weasley (Molly and Fleur would like their husbands—and the admin team is hoping for a strong Arthur to eventually possibly ‘run’ for Minister for Magic later in the game). Neville Longbottom, Lavender Brown, the Patil Twins, Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan and many others are still ‘open’.